nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple question (Apples for the 21st Century)

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple question (Apples for the 21st Century)
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:35:07 -0600

However I have learned the hard way that K does not like hot weather. As
grown here in Idaho Zone 6 it will make you rise out of your chair to throw
the thing away.

Ed Fackler told me that it did not like heat which reassured me since I
thought I was doing something wrong. He also said that several of the Cox
kin were not partial to heat.
Naomi
Naomi