nafex - [NAFEX] Doyle Thornless Blackberry

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@meadows.pair.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Doyle Thornless Blackberry
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:38:32 -0400

Several people on another mailing list to which I subscribe
are considering buy some Doyle Thornless Blackberry plants.

I believe I remember reading some unfavorable opinions of
them here? I've been requested to inquire here about them.

Would anyone care to tell me his/her opinion of them?

Thanks very much!

Pat
--
Northern Pennsylvania

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism,
since it is the merger of state and corporate power."
- Benito Mussolini