nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 38, Issue 27

  • From: Rondi <nafex@mokalive.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 38, Issue 27
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:26:45 -0600

I think for myself it is getting over the hurdle of introducing myself like I did meeting Joe and Jim a couple of orchard, vinyard, pecan growing guys. It happened there was a garden club meeting at Joe's place and me being much more curious about fruit then all the flowers we usually had at our meetings I had to ask lots of questions and ended up getting on my hands and knees checking to their T-bud grafts. Then I took their offer to help prune grapes seriously and now we're all buds.

So now why is it so hard to go to my bud Joe about the figs Jim mentioned Joe knows growing east of his place. These figs are suppose to be tree size and been in the ground since the family moved here from Italy. Aug! I am such a chicken! And yes, these trees are in zone 6 and they aren't freezing back!

It's like we are programmed to be afraid to talk to someone new or something.

I know! I know! I'll call him tomorrow.

Rondi