nafex - [NAFEX] apricot grafts

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] apricot grafts
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:31:37 -0600

Dear Sam B.,
Thanks for the heads up on warm rootstock.  It will be perfectly easy for me to bring these potted rootstock into the house, I'm not dealing with dozens or hundreds; more like children!

I was at Purvis presentation 2 years ago at Chicago Botanic Gardens.  What a guy!  I review my notes about once a month when I accidently come across them.

Thanks again!  I truely appreciate your time.  I know how harried everyone is in the spring season.

Most sincerely,
Michelle Horner

  • [NAFEX] apricot grafts, Michelle Horner, 03/29/2006