nafex - [NAFEX] unusual fruit seeds

  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] unusual fruit seeds
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:42:05 -0800

I have grown tomato seeds from a Quebec seed company, but now I notice that they also sell seeds of a few kinds of unusual fruit. An example is Jaltomato (Jaltomata procumbens) which is grown in Mexico, grows about a metre high, has blueberry-looking berries which taste like grapes and tomatoes. According to Cornucopia, all parts of the plant are used.

You may like to check their website.

http://solanaseeds.netfirms.com/

--
Diane Whitehead Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8

  • [NAFEX] unusual fruit seeds, Diane Whitehead, 03/13/2006