nafex - [NAFEX] Claypool Internet site.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Claypool Internet site.
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:48:56 EST

About two years ago Jim Claypool's son created a web site, (WWW) Claypoolpersimmonfarms.com with the James Claypool persimmon breeding story on it. About a year ago the site was discontinued.

I understand there are scum who pick up the names of sites that are dropped in the hopes the former owners will want it back and pay bug bucks to get it back. Someone has now picked up that domain name and is using it as advertising with porn links. I haven't personally checked this out but totally trust my source.

If any of you have web sites with links to Claypoolpersimmonfarms.com you may wish to turn that link off.

Jerry Lehman