nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pitmaston, virus

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: rmelrose@silicondairy.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pitmaston, virus
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:34:58 -0800

It had at least two kinds of yellows symptoms - blotches (like apple mosaic) and spots, and wood that strongly suggested a stem pitting virus. I didn't leave it long enough to try to do specific virus identifications. It was also slow growing, but that could have been from the other viruses. It was the sickest looking thing I've ever gotten from any nursery.
-Lon Rombough