nafex - Re: [NAFEX] cold spell protection

  • From: "vfcotty" <vfcotty@comcast.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] cold spell protection
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:23:09 -0500

Alan:
Good idea! However I would have great difficulty pulling it over my dwarf fruit trees (Even though I'm a normal 6' male) unless a rigid hoop similar to a hula hoop were attached along the opening of the huge plastic bag.
Wishing you a beautiful winter season.
Val Cotty Zone 7
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan ." <yarrylo@hotmail.com>