nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Jujubes in New Mexico & Ilinois

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Jujubes in New Mexico & Ilinois
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:51:10 -0800 (PST)

 Hey Richard Ashton and Sam Brungardt,

My hard drive crashed a while back and I lost some of my articles, but if you are in the Southern Fruit Fellowsship group, you can look in issue #66 for the article. I might see if I can scan the text to put it in electronic from to send you sometime.

As for Ms. Britton doing any presentation of publications on this, I have been trying to get her to come to one of our meeting. Maybe I can get her or some of her research assistants to come to the one in KY this fall (does anyone know the date of this next meeting?)

She is actually a turf expert, but she takes care of that orchard plot which includes pawpaws, asian pears, jujubes, hardy kiwis, peaches, and mushrooms (in temp controlled room).

Robert

MARIE ASHTON <bwoodtx@verizon.net> wrote:
Can you post your article you wrote of your visit or contact information?
Richard Ashton
Brownwood, Texas