nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Looking for wood for Tydeman's Late Orange, Winston, others

  • From: derry and bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Looking for wood for Tydeman's Late Orange, Winston, others
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:32:28 -0800

Greg,

You've left out the most important thing: where do you live?

Derry

Aldergrove, B.C., Canada
http://derrysorchardandnursery.ca

Greg Fredericksen wrote:
I am looking for wood for Tydeman's Late Orange,
Brownlee's Russet, Claygate Pearmain, Winston (aka
Winter King), d'Arcy Spice, Devonshire Quarranden,
Suntan, Frederick and Sturmer's Pippin. I have other varieties of apple and peach I can trade
if you are interested. Regards,
Greg