nafex - Re: [NAFEX] elderberry cultivars?

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: mark@markriver.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] elderberry cultivars?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:37:11 -0800 (PST)

I haven't seen a reply yet as far as cultivars goes so
I'll bite...

There is currently an ongoing genotype trial of
Elderberries in Missouri and also in Oregon.
Preliminary results show that Johns and York are the
highest yielding varieties in Missouri, in that order,
though the difference in yield between the two may not
be statistically important.

Michael