nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Accurate well defined hardiness map.

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Accurate well defined hardiness map.
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:28:47 -0600

What I was l ooking for is a map that can be enlarged enough so I can tell
where I am located in relation to the boundaries. The on-line maps have so
little detail I can't figure out the counties. I realize how imprecise the
zones are, I would just like a map that can be enlarged so I can see what is
there.
Jim

In a message dated 12/22/2005 8:01:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,