nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry/Wiltpruf Question

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry/Wiltpruf Question
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:43:43 -0800

Wilt proof is a solution containing a beta-pinene polymer. Polyterpene
polymers, including this one, are derived from pine sap. I did read the
MSDS, and it finds no toxicity for Wilt-Pruf, which is an organic and
biodegradable product.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.

USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,

Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate