nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry/Wiltpruf Question

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blackberry/Wiltpruf Question
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:31:59 +0000

I asked this same Q of a chemist friend. He researched either the MSDS or some other reference which lists components. I might still have the info, "but where?!" If I remember correctly, Wiltpruf is more non-toxic & bio-degradeable then I'd assumed.

What about coarse, airy mulches like pine needles, marsh hay, etc?