nafex - [NAFEX] "The Farm That Won't Wear Out"

  • From: "kieran or donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] "The Farm That Won't Wear Out"
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:44:45 -0600

Charles Paradise posted this topic recently, but it was scrubbed. I copied
the title and did a search, and read it. It was published as a series of
articles, then I guess as a short book. I think you will find it
interesting. Certainly his argument that low phosphate levels are a major
limiting factor in fertility holds true for land around here. Native trees
typically nodulate for P around here. Plants that don't normally do that,
(or that can't find a compatible microorganism) are pretty much out of luck
unless someone comes along with a bag of Phosphate. This is the address I
read it on:
http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/010134hopkins/010134toc.html
Donna

  • [NAFEX] "The Farm That Won't Wear Out", kieran or donna, 12/09/2005