nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Kiwi problem

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Kiwi problem
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Here in Missouri we see a leaf scorch on kiwi
sometimes during our hot, dry summers. This summer
was especially bad. In our climate it's a good idea
to plant kiwi in a spot that's a little protected from
hot drying winds as well as maintaining good moisture
levels. Of course you could always have a soil test
done to help rule out the nutrient possibility

Central MO zone 5