nafex - [NAFEX] Planting Blueberries using exact science

  • From: Jim Fruth <jfruth@uslink.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Planting Blueberries using exact science
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:30:17 -0500

I have tried several "Tried and proven" methods for acidifying soil for
planting blueberries, huckleberries and lingonberries. And what have I
accomplished? Alot of wasted time and soil that barely grows anything else.
I'm going to make one more attempt at planting all three but, this time, I'm
going to do it the way I should have the first time. I'm going to send soil
samples to K Ag Laboratories in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and pay $75.00 per sample
tested to receive an exact method to accomplish the task. Then, each year
thereafter, I'll send a soil sample for fertilizer recommendation at $45.00
per sample tested.
--

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm

  • [NAFEX] Planting Blueberries using exact science, Jim Fruth, 10/16/2005