nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry planting alternatives

  • From: "" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blueberry planting alternatives
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:37:17 -0500

. Anyone remember who's doing this, where published before, and/or the native
rootstock(s)
used?
Richard, Dan Hemenway was doing some work with grafting improved blueberry
varieties on the farkleberry/sparkleberry that was present on his place down
at
Sparr, FL. I've not heard from Dan in a couple of years, don't know how he's
progressing
with that project; he sed to send me a copy of his permaculture newsletter
from
time to time.. A Google Search for 'Barking Frogs Permaculture' might bring
up some
info if Dan has a website. LLP