nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Identification of Cultivated Raspberries by J. D. Winter

  • From: "Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R" <srt175f@MissouriState.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Identification of Cultivated Raspberries by J. D. Winter
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:28:45 -0500

Mike,

My library has this.

Identification of cultivated raspberries /

J D Winter (James Douglass)

Published in 1930

Book 14 pages : illustrated ; 23 cm.

St. Paul, MN : University Farm

Technical bulletin 66, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station

Table of contents:

Introduction

Characters used to identify raspberry species

Derivation of our cultivated raspberries

Identification of horticultural varieties

Key to 16 varieties of raspberries

Summary

Glossary

Literature cited

----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science

Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and Enology Center,

Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus

Evans Library Homepage: http://library.missouristate.edu/paulevans/

AgNIC Viticulture site: http://library.missouristate.edu/links/agnic/vit/index.htm

E-mail: SuziTeghtmeyer@MissouriState.edu