nafex - [NAFEX] rotten or fermented fruit

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] rotten or fermented fruit
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I have been eating my stash of Jujubes. I few of them
have been past their prime. They are soft and some
have a sour vinegar taste. I think the tate is kind
of nice, but I it makes me wonder if they are really
safe. I dont see any mold on them , and I havent
gotten sick yet. I guess I eat my Medlars in the same
condition. Should I be concerned? When is fruit (in
general) over ripe for consumption?

Robert