nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw shelters?

  • From: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pawpaw shelters?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:44:24 -0500

Hello Scott, Here in TN the regular tan plastic shelters we used cooked them. Most died. Since then we have found shade fabric is good for smaller transplants, and nother for plants 2 ft or taller. Hector Black, middle TN zone 6

----- Original Message ----- From: "Goodwill at Homefields Farm" <scottb@lancastergoodwill.org>