nafex - Re: [NAFEX] See little known, overlooked fruit crops trials in Wisconsin on Aug. 30

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] See little known, overlooked fruit crops trials in Wisconsin on Aug. 30
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:31:48 -0500

this URL will work a lot better:

On Aug 22, 2005, at 11:36 AM, Brungardt, Sam wrote:

Directions to Carandale Farms: From Madison, exit the beltline onto South Fish Hatchery Road, and continue approximately 8.5 miles until Fish Hatchery T intersects with Lincoln Road.  Turn right on Lincoln Road, go .5 (1/2) mile —turn left on Tipperary Road.  Go about .25 (1/4) mile to the Carandale sign and turn left onto the entrance road.  We will be meeting at the test site, which will be immediately on your right as you pass the pine windbreak.

We would appreciate it if you could RSVP by Friday, Aug., 26, so we can plan treats and refreshments accordingly.  Please do not hesitate to come even if you cannot RSVP.  All members of the public are welcome.

Dale/Cindy Secher, Carandale Farm (608/835-5871)

Web site with more information about the trials: http://www.carandale.dom/farmtrials.html