nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Black Cherry

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Black Cherry
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:26:04 +0000

dekalbman2: The blackcherry fruit clusters here aren't quite so coy. If they do ripen uneven, not a big problem to quickly roll the cluster in your palm, and only the ripe berries drop. The big problem is, finding clusters w/in reach!

jwlehman: I bet that would work, but the way the birds feed on blackcherries here, I'd be collecting a lot of bird poo. Can fruit & plastic sheet be washed adequately?