nafex - Re: [NAFEX] dwarf kumquats - flying

  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] dwarf kumquats - flying
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:17:38 -0700

A 5-gallon plant will then fit in a large suitcase

I wonder about the safety of a tender plant in the regular baggage
compartment.

When I fly across the country with plants, I take them as my carry-on if they are small enough, and otherwise I ask to have them put in the special heated baggage compartment where pets, plants and cutflowers are put.

--
Diane Whitehead Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8

  • Re: [NAFEX] dwarf kumquats - flying, Diane Whitehead, 07/02/2005