nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Japanese apple bags

  • From: "Naomi" <dragon-star@cableone.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Japanese apple bags
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:52:44 -0600

True it is very fiddly. But I would have to spray at least 4 times a season
And with my little rig that takes time also...plus I hate it. A commercial
guy drives through their orchard in a protective suit (have you seen those
things???Must be hotter than **** in there)and does thousands of trees in a
day.
Naomi