nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Non-Traditional Apples

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Non-Traditional Apples
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:52:42 -0700

Oddly enough, I have a seedling apple that bore it's first good crop last year that fits your description. Good solidly striped color, clean, disease resistant fruit, absolutely tasteless. No sugar, no acid, no flavor. I topworked it this year, but left some side limbs that could still provide scions if you are serious.
-Lon Rombough