nafex - [NAFEX] NAFEX live chat

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "Logan Webb" <rlwebbnafex@gmail.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [NAFEX] NAFEX live chat
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:53:27 -0400

Hello,

It may be useful when the IRC channel opens, it gives the scheduled chat times. This will help new users who find nobody there during unscheduled times.

The channel appears to work just fine for me.

(suggestion) It may also make sense that whatever "nickname" you choose ends with your hardiness zone, so people know where you are coming from at a glance.

For example; say I want the nickname "pruner", I just use "prunerZ5". The "Z5" suffix just indicates the zone I am in. Just replace the ending numeric with your zone. This will help everyone. (just a suggestion).

Later,
Tom