nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees and maurauding domestic cats

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees and maurauding domestic cats
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:16:48 -0500

At 09:24 AM 5/6/2005, you wrote:
Doesn't it break your heart to see the cats destroying the birds around your home? I don't think I could tolerate it.
Doesn't break my heart, but it does make me mad. I've seriously contemplated high-velocity elimination of the fat white cat crouching beneath the bluebird house, but if any animal 'disappears' around my house, I'm made out to be the prime suspect - even when I'm not the guilty party.

Lucky