nafex - Re: [NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees and maurauding domestic cats

  • From: "Diane Porter" <dporter@lisco.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] hungry voles and tasty trees and maurauding domestic cats
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:24:12 -0500

Doesn't it break your heart to see the cats destroying the birds around your home? I don't think I could tolerate it.

Diane Porter, Fairfield, Iowa
dporter@birdwatching.com
Birdwatching Dot Com
http://www.birdwatching.com
Birdwatching is your lifetime ticket to the theater of nature.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lucky Pittman" <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>