nafex - [NAFEX] Remineralize The Earth

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Remineralize The Earth
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:11:08 -0700

http://www.Remineralize.org
The late Bob Kurle, who was "Mr. Nafex" for many years, strongly believed in the value of, and need for, remineralizing the soil through the addition of ground rock powders. He had read that ice ages were due to plants having insufficient minerals, which caused them to give off more CO2. Then, when glaciers came, they dropped minerals on the land and restored it.
I do not endorse or dispute this either way, though I have at least seen the value of some ground rock additions to soils. I am posting the website as much for the nostalgia of it as anything, and to let newer members know a little about one of the founders.
-Lon Rombough