nafex - [NAFEX] Ticks and Lyme's

  • From: BRosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ticks and Lyme's
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:35:07 -0400

My husband and I got the vaccinations available several years ago. There is much speculation about whether or not they were any good, but we were going to be outside working building our house/orchard/garden in the woods for several years, and didn't want to be rubbing ourselves in Flowers of Sulfur all the time, so we were vaccinated. It was expensive and not necessarily 100%, but I'll take even an 80% coverage. The deer ticks are pretty bad here.

I checked that Odom site about the tick twisters. I want one retail and the only source they listed was "vet clinics".

Barbara Rosholdt
Z6-7 Virginia

  • [NAFEX] Ticks and Lyme's, BRosholdt, 04/08/2005