nafex - [NAFEX] Re: impatiens

  • From: Stefan Brandle <sbrandle@css.tayloru.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Re: impatiens
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:39:21 -0500

My only contribution is an anecdote about the day I realized my wife was getting infected by my interest in plants and my sense of humor. We were watching some bees when she said "I bet those bees are making instant honey." When I inquired about the reason behind her statement, she responded innocently, "But aren't those flowers there impatiens?"

-sb
In grey eastern Indiana, z5b, where I wanted to do some pruning this afternoon, but the weather is yucky and I also feel like I'm fighting an oncoming cold. Sigh ... :(

  • [NAFEX] Re: impatiens, Stefan Brandle, 02/20/2005