nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry ID,winter buds

  • From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mulberry ID,winter buds
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:53:56 -0600

Lucky etc,
I got me lots of bacon but I was runnin low on flour and beans so I went
to town today and looked at them mulberry buds too. They are pretty
consistently 6-7 mm long with none as short as 5 mm. Dare I call this one
rubra now without fear of contradiction from the town slicks?

Dave
central MN
zone 4a
forcasting -8 F tonight