nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Loquat Tree Damage

  • From: "Dave Griffin" <griffingardens@earthlink.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Loquat Tree Damage
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:07:31 -0600

Jim,

I like the thought of "Great Stuf" type foam filler for tree cracks and
cavities - it sticks tight, try using it without having to wear it for the
rest of the useful life of that shirt, and hardens up well so I would think
it would be insect proof. It does decay in sunlight but I suppose paint
might help.

Dave
Central MN
zone 4a
(where everybody knows a thing or two about Great Stuf.)

used to change other email options):