nafex - Re: [NAFEX] DNA testing - Parentage of Honeycrisp, Haralson

  • From: John Smith <friendly27sw@yahoo.com>
  • To: osso@acadia.net, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] DNA testing - Parentage of Honeycrisp, Haralson
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:46:42 -0800 (PST)

Based on what I've seen with the testing labs, if you
had a specific chemical you wanted the material tested
for, it shouldn't be that much, but each specific
chemical you test for is another test and is going to
cost... So if you don't know what chemical may have a
residue on your fruit, it quickly gets expensive.