nafex - Re: [NAFEX] DNA testing - Parentage of Honeycrisp, Haralson

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] DNA testing - Parentage of Honeycrisp, Haralson
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:27:50 -0500

Okay, perhaps I'll use this opportunity to broach yet another pricey topic.
I have a pressing desire to get my harvested fruit tested for
pesticide/fungicide residue but have been told that the cost would run into
the thousands of dollars. Is this true? Why?

Many thanks,
Richard
Gouldsboro, ME Zone 5