nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Web Site & Blueberries

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Web Site & Blueberries
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:06:22 -0500

Here, Patriot, that you report in Pennsylvania as declined for you, is our
main plant, so much so that it takes blueberry to another whole level of the
other varieties we have here.

At first we thought Blueray would be our best, the first one here declined
like your Patriot declined there. We also have Northland and Ornablue, a
short bush. Ornablue tastes good, but too small to always be worth picking.
Has anybody tried a blueberry rake to pick Ornablue?

Aren't you glad you planted different varieties?
Charlie Paradise in Massachusetts