nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Hybrid vs OP vigor - OT tangent

  • From: Lon Rombough <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Hybrid vs OP vigor - OT tangent
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:19:18 -0800

Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties, by Carol Deppe will give you very good coverage of all sorts of plant breeding.
-Lon Rombough
On Jan 27, 2005, at 4:18 PM, Regina Kreger wrote:

Yes, it's "of topic" (as opposed to "off topic"), as
much as fruit exploring is about examining variations
in individuals grown from seed. And I was due for a
refresher course in genetics.

As I've read these strings, I've been wondering what
other listservs might host more of these topics. Does
anyone know of other lists? Can you post addresses,
websites? Thanks