nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)

  • From: "Dean Kreutzer" <deankreutzer@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:56:13 -0600

how does growing a potted lemon tree in your house relate to the mission of NAFEX?

This relates to the mission of NAFEX by exploring alternate ways of producing fruit, than what is typical. If we all lived in the San Joaquin Valley of California, potted culture may not be of interest, but for my situation where I am currently overwintering over 1000 fruit trees in pots, any discussion on this topic is not only interesting, but useful.

Dean Kreutzer
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
USDA zone 3