nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Fwd: SBLD - (NAFEX)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:49:41 -0500

It is also a fiber and an herb used in tea, as apple blossoms are. It also
gets you really stoned. Following your next observation on field crops, how
does growing a potted lemon tree in your house relate to the mission of
NAFEX? Are we back to the British Navy again? Folk probably should be
looking at another list serv.