nafex - Re: [NAFEX]Moisture in Containers

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX]Moisture in Containers
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:12:32 -0600

'Ello, All!
I have a design for containers that allow you to see the water level
in
the container. The design plus illustrated instructions on how I built
it using 2 liter soda bottles is on the main page at my site:
www.MS-O.com and if you click on the first pic, it has instructions, and
then just click next to go through the process. Of course, can use 3
liter bottles for bigger plants, etc..
Have a Good One! Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard
Be Cooool!
Wizard2468
Free e-mail,
Ain't it great!
www.MS-O.com

  • Re: [NAFEX]Moisture in Containers, David W Hausmann, 01/18/2005