nafex - RE: [NAFEX] It works for me

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] It works for me
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:38:40 -0800

There are so many processors of cherry juice, jams, and other products,
someone must have seed. What was the problem with the CN firms? I wonder
if it's that one can make cyanide from large batches of cherry seed?

I found this post that may lead to something:
http://www.seedcoseeds.com/seedtalk2/_seedtalk/00001149.htm