nafex - [NAFEX] Wild Fig

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Wild Fig
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:34:28 -0600

'Ello, All!
I have 4 wild figs, ficus palmeri, that I have grown from seeds
obtained from Deep Diversity, a now defunct non-profit organization that
was a part of Seeds of Change. I live in Saint Louis, Missouri, which
some maps show as on the border of zones 5 and 6 and some show as zone 6.
I was wondering if these would survive outdoors or if I will need to
bring them indoors every winter? Any recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you for your time. Have a Good One! Love, Peace and
Perception

Wizard

Be Cooool!
Wizard2468