nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Wild Fig

  • From: lee reich <lreich@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Wild Fig
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:10:37 -0500

I've tried bending them down but it makes the garden look like a graveyard in winter.

Lee Reich
www.leereich.com

On Jan 11, 2005, at 2:33 PM, Stephen Sadler wrote:

I know some people in your zone grow them outdoors, and bend them to the
ground and cover them for winter. When I lived in zone 6/7 my fig tree
bounced back from freezes down to 0 degrees.

~ Stephen