nafex - [NAFEX] Southmeadow

  • From: Mark_Bugaieski@rlicorp.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Southmeadow
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:22:05 -0600

Amazing that you posted this, Regina (great website, by the way). I had
one very negative dealing with them years ago, but don't recall details, so
was reluctant to post a negative comment. This is probably the only
nursery I've come across that I wouldn't continue to do business with.

Mark

Message: 1