nafex - [NAFEX] 2 Questions

  • From: David W Hausmann <wizard2468@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] 2 Questions
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:31:23 -0600

'Ello, All!
I have 2 hopefully quick questions for everyone. First, I have
mentioned that I buy trees from the state once a year and I planted a
Black Cherry [Prunus serotina] [that is all the information they
provide]. I was wondering if I could use this to prune other limbs to in
a few years?
Second, I have read that blackberries will not survive planted too
near
a walnut tree. I was wondering if the same was true for elderberry or if
any other type of tree would kill elderberries?
Thank you all for your time, patience and understanding. Have a Good
One! Love, Peace and Perception

Wizard
Saint Louis, Missouri

Be Cooool!