nafex - Re: [NAFEX] 2 Questions

  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] 2 Questions
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:23:02 -0800

The walnut tree I have is a Japanese heartnut, and blackberries of several different kinds thrive under it. (native trailing blackberry, Himalayan blackberry, Cascade blackberry hybrid). Also gooseberries and black currants. I did have an elderberry up there which died, but I'm sure it was from drought. Nothing up that end of the property gets watered in summer.

--
Diane Whitehead Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8

  • [NAFEX] 2 Questions, David W Hausmann, 12/11/2004
    • Re: [NAFEX] 2 Questions, Diane Whitehead, 12/12/2004