nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fruit can help us stay positive during the darkest days ofwinter/which preserved fruit should I eat first

  • From: "Jack Wigal" <kr8z@zzzip.net>
  • To: "Mike Levine" <crunchy@oldweb.com>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fruit can help us stay positive during the darkest days ofwinter/which preserved fruit should I eat first
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:55:21 -0500

Mike,
Your post made me think of a question I've been wanting to ask. Back in
October, while roaming around the hills of WV, I found some "Wolf River"
apples on an old mountain farm that no one lives on. My wife made a couple
pies and they were delicious. Does anyone know how long these old apples
will keep in proper storage???

Jack Wigal
Washington, WV Z-6