nafex - [NAFEX] List interpersonal interactions

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] List interpersonal interactions
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 07:35:00 -0600

I am going to assume, just to be safe, that I might be one of the people that
some
list participants decide to opt out of reading, If that is the case, I am
very
sorry if I have offended anyone in the last two years, and I mean it. It is
amazing
how much more fruitful self-control and inclusiveness is to a discussion. I
was
kind of a loose cannon when I joined the list, but I really am trying to make
up
for it. Being Helpful and Being Helped is too great reward to continue being
butthead.
I do not think this list is a free for all. There are moments, and topics,
and
individuals thst seem to be more than prickly, and I agree that apologies are
in
order for recent taunting that has gone on. But for the most part,
list-serves are
only an extension of reality, not their own reality. I like the personal
content of
some postings, and the different ways folks grow their plants. Some folks
from this
list may even become friends off-list and socialize outside of it, with no
prior
experience, much the same as a round-robin letter. The individual touches
allow us
to discern which people we want to friends with or get to know more.

Another Long Email
Heron Breen
Maine zone 4

  • [NAFEX] List interpersonal interactions, Heron Breen, 11/05/2004