nafex - [NAFEX] Negative communications by individuals

  • From: "Ed Forest" <edforest55@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Negative communications by individuals
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:11:04 +0000

I don't think there is a moderator, or he/she is too busy to do anything about personal attacks against other individuals or ideologies, as I have complained in the past with no response, in fact, when I complained a while ago I get flamed by a member blaming me for causing trouble! Its basically a free for all on this site, anything goes. I have stopped reading certain individual's posts and don't have Nafex delivered to my inbox, I just visit the archives. I do miss some of the flow of the topics due to not reading some poster's input and I stay away from anything having to do with organics, I miss important facts, I'm sure, but I think its been worth it.
Kevin B

  • [NAFEX] Negative communications by individuals, Ed Forest, 11/05/2004